Saturday, November 22, 2008

Giving Thanks - Spencer

I am grateful for Spencer. Today he let me sleep in, took care of Van all morning, made me french toast for breakfast, arranged for an afternoon of shopping in Seattle and an evening out for dinner. He made me feel so special. He's the best dad and an amazing husband. He's thoughtful, kind, loving, and generous. (Not to mention intelligent, witty, and handsome). Because of him, I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with Van and I love that. He's my best friend and I love him. Thank you Bud for giving me this perfect day. It meant the world to me.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley. I'm glad that Bud treated you right on it. For a second I thought he made the post under your name... ha ha ha. No, he's a great guy and we are so glad he married you.