Friday, November 21, 2008

Giving Thanks - Evergreen Hospital

Every day I drive by Evergreen Hospital where I gave birth to Van. I love the feeling I get each time I see it. It's one of happiness, love, and gratitude. It's a wonderful hospital and the day Van was born was one of the best days of my life. Everything was perfect. There are times when I actually miss my stay there and wish I could do it all over again. That is why I am giving thanks to Evergreen Hospital and the beautiful memory they gave me. I would have a baby there any day.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

this is so funny because i feel the very same way about castle medical in kailua. i am really excited to give birth again in a little over six months because then ii get to stay there again and have the same special experience and truthfully, i really liked the hospital food and how i was severed a tray of like five courses three times a day.

it is a very special place.

Tracy said...

I feel that way about "my" hospital in the OC as well. Mission Hospital. I'm still convinced that it's the best hospital on earth. Three deliveries there and still not one complaint from me. I'm not sure how I'll be able to give birth this time around without Mission Hospital.

Kate said...

Sweetest post. Hope you are having a great birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Wow- those birthing suites are amazing! I am so totally jealous! My hopsital experience sucked.