Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Day

As a way to celebrate the day of love, we did a few fun things at our house. Van made these cute, Mr. Heart valentines for his preschool friends. I sent a heart attack box to some dear, dear friends who deserve all the love in the world. (And used the scraps to be a little more festive).



Van received 'love letters' from family members and we strung them up in his room. I volunteered to help with Van's class party at school, surprised my boys with a balloon and some candy, and spent the afternoon delivering valentines to my girlfriends (with my Gussy by my side).
To surprise Spencer, I arranged for my special (over-sized) valentine to be waiting on his desk at school before he arrived for class. I don't know if he was more surprised or embarrassed, but I'm pretty sure he loved it!

1 comment:

Ardie said...

Love all the pictures, but love the one with Bud holding the "I like you" sign the best! Such a cute idea.