Monday, July 26, 2010

Van's Party - The Invite

Now that we're home and I have a minute to sit down, I'll give you the details to Van's party. For a year now, I've had this idea of playing with the relationship between Van's name and a Volkswagen bus. Since he's really into cars and trucks right now I thought it would be a perfect time to roll with it.

I presented the idea to our friend Shane, who then helped me make this rad invite for the party. I thought it would be fun to have it look like these retro ad campaigns. Shane did such an awesome job, right down to transforming the VW logo into a V.

For more details on the party refer back to the original posts.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

wow! those are really cool! shane did a great job! (do you how i talk like i know shane?) what a cool idea ashley!