Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pacific Science Center

My sister-in-law Sharon and I took the kids to the Pacific Science Center yesterday afternoon. (They're in town helping out while Tracy's on bed rest). Edwin and Van were so excited to see each other again.We spent a lot of time playing in the Kids Works exhibit. Van climbed stairs, rode down the slide, played in tunnels, and dabbled at the stream table.
The Tropical Butterfly House was also a big hit; we spent a fair amount of time there as well. There was something so magical about wandering through a garden full of butterflies; so beautiful.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pics ash! I always have a hard time with photos in the butterfly exhibt, but that one of van chasing down the butterfly on the wall is great!

Christina said...

What a cool place! I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit one day...

Anthony said...

That dude better be kicking a soccer ball when he comes to visit!

AJ said...

ashley, i know you just got a lot of framing done but i think you need to frame the last pic of van with the b-fly.
do you love my abbreviation?