Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

Spencer and I have never been big on resolutions. However, as we were cozied up on the sofa waiting for 2009 to arrive, we thought about some things we would like to do this year. Here are some from our list:

- Read The Chronicles of Narnia {Ashley}.
- Have family home evening each Monday.
- Be debt free.
- Run the Seattle half marathon in June.
- Have dinner guests once a month.
- Use our tent.
- Vacation in Hawaii and Quebec.
- Have outing days with Van {Ashley}.
- Send correspondence {Ashley}.
- Live a little greener.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Can I run the marathon with you?

Ardie said...

Those are great resolutions. I still have to sit down and figure out what I want to resolve to do for 2009. Way to go for being so on the ball! :)

i {heart} hawkes said...

um, that's a lot of things to live up to and something tells me spencer was dozing off on the couch as you made these late that night. i'd pick two or three and then know i could get them done...but that's me. good luck! add twilight to that to read book list. in fact i think i'll mail you my paperback copy and i want you to return it read when you come in feburary, deal?

Roney Family said...

I think Hawaii sounds like the best one!!! Good luck with all of those, I look forward to checking your blog and seeing what you have done!!!

Ron said...

Do the debt free one and you will be better off than most in NA. Go for it.

Tracy said...

I'm going to sign James up for that half-marathon too.