Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shout Out

When we were in Utah mid October, I arranged to have Van's pictures taken by my talented friend Katie Dudley. Van had just turned three months old. Katie took beautiful pictures and these are some of my favorites. I love the way she was able to capture so many of his different expressions. I recently received some prints in the mail and can't wait to get them framed. If only she didn't live in Philadelphia, then I would be able to have her take Van's sixth month shots. Thank again Kate, they're lovely.

9 comments:

i {heart} hawkes said...

he has changed quite a bit since those pictures. no longer a new newborn eh?

i {heart} hawkes said...

ps the basket yawn is still my fav

Roney Family said...

He is so so adorable! You guys seem like being parents suites you well!!

marcie b said...

I LOVE HIM! please bring him back here. soon. hope you are well and having lots of holiday fun.

Ardie said...

I love all the pictures. I also think the basket yawn is the best of the bunch. Very adorable!

Jennelle said...

Everyone has already said this but the basket picture is adorable!!! You need to blow that one up, stick it in a frame and hang it on the wall. He is such a cute little guy.

naomi megan. said...

oh my goodness he is so adorable! love the facial expressions!

{and thank you for the link. nice to meet you. have a lovely weekend.}

Kate said...

Oh my Van...I seriously can't stop smiling when i look at you! Thanks for the plug Ash. Van made it VERY easy :) Maybe I'll have to come visit you to do his next shoot eh? What do you think?! Love you and miss you.

Sharon said...

Great, great photos! He's such an expressive little man. Can't wait to see you guys!