Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks - Van

What can I say? I love this guy. I am so thankful for Van and all that he is. To me, he is perfect. He makes my life a little bit brighter each day. I'm grateful for his happy, fun personality; his love and his innocence. He's an adorable boy with a beautiful spirit. I have enjoyed watching him grow and change these last few months. He has learned so many new things. He laughs, rolls, puts himself to sleep, sucks on his toes, grasps things, and gets a kick out of other kids. My life is fuller because of him and I'm so grateful that he is mine.

2 comments:

i {heart} hawkes said...

that is a GREAT pic, i would love a copy - send it to my costo!

Leslie said...

I'm pretty Thankful for Van, too. Hope your turkey day was good! See you soon! Can't wait!