Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Here a some things I'm really loving right now. First, our new Thomas O'Brien towels from Target. They're so soft and absorbent; very reasonably priced too.

Second, I am still loving the melamine bowls from Williams-Sonoma we received as a wedding gift. Everyone should have a set of these, they're wonderful.

Third, a recent purchase from Crate&Barrel, a dual magnetic chopping board. The beechwood side is perfect for fruits and veggies; the green polypropylene side resists bacteria so it's perfect for meat. Plus, I don't think it's an eye sore in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Ooooh! I want to try out those melamine bowls...me likey.

Sharon said...

I've been wanting a cutting board like that for years. i'll have to pick one up when we come down to the temple.