Monday, October 29, 2007

Melt Down

I have a lamp on our bedside table that is in the shape of a cylinder. Earlier today Lucas' curiosity got to him and he decided to drop my cell phone down inside the lamp. This was around 5:30 pm. After dinner we carved pumpkins for family night. As we got started, Spencer ran upstairs to grab his Swiss Army knife and smelled something burning; he followed the smell to the lamp, looked inside, and saw my phone melted to the light bulb. This is what's left of it.

4 comments:

. said...

Oh my goodness! Good thing Spencer was upstairs to find the phone before anything disasterous happened! Your poor darling phone.

i {heart} hawkes said...

how did you ever get lucas to admit this? don't worry, at least it is replaceable. one time doug washed his phone in the washing machine. we found a replacement from a classified online. this will work if your sim card isn't melted. kids seem like so much fun!

Sutton Family said...

holy cow!! The power of light bulbs to cook things will never cease to amaze. I thought making tiny cookies in my easy bake was incredible...

The Mahas Family said...

that's crappy! Do you know what I've learned about Lucas? That he has a hard time keeping his hands off a lot of stuff....your cell phone, Morgan's pants, Morgan's shoes...(: Miss ya!