Thursday, October 25, 2007

Job Interview

Today I had my first job interview. Going into it I was a little bit nervous; I feel that I am a rookie at this sort of thing. I wasn't even sure I really wanted the job, but Spencer encouraged me to go for the practice. It was pretty interesting. Imagine the dirtiest mental hospital full of homeless middle-aged men and a staff with rotting teeth. The man who interviewed me was a beatnik with Art Garfunkel hair. Basically I was unimpressed and left smelling like old urine and smoke.

2 comments:

AJ said...

That sounds really uncomfortable. I am sorry. I don't think any mental hospital ever feels warm or cozy or normal for that matter but this one sounds extremely insane.

Ron said...

Ashley, I have learned from a life time of enjoying my work to choose the environment that contributes to that enjoyment.