Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thank You Matt Damon

While we were doing our laundry this week, I picked up an Entertainment Weekly to read. (Someone nice leaves them there for fellow washers to browse through). In an interview with EW, Matt Damon, said this about Christian Bale:

"You know who's great is Christian Bale. Did you see Harsh Times? He did that and The Prestige in the same year! People say, 'Oh, you did The Departed and The Good Shepherd in the same year, you really got robbed.' Christian f---ing Bale got robbed!"

So to this, I say thank you Matt Damon. Thank you for giving credit where credit's due. Oh, and I loved The Bourne Ultimatum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No shout out to me, huh? For dragging you to all those Christian Bale movies you supposedly hated (Reign of Fire)? I see how it is.

Sharon said...

ryan and I are huge christian bale fans too.